Tuesday 5 January 2016

FASHION -ARTICLE 1

 SAREE 

My blog is all about FASHION .....there can be many way to be fashionable ,it may not consider only your outfit , but it can be even your living style ....    okay ,people may find saree as outdated now , but as a fashion blogger i would say saree can turn into a best fashionable out fit ....

        For as long as i remember, I've always loved wearing sarees. There is something about the garment that ethnics me .but every time I've worn it ,I've had people asking me 'whats special '...but saree can be worn only on any special occasions really ? in ancient time saree was our culture and all women preferred saree even as a home wear cloth ...but now it has become like festival wear collections .....I love wearing sarees , il be always waiting for the opportunity to wear them ...and trust me women look the best in sarees ....



In saree also they have come with the new innovation like' LEHENGAS'  ... they are also more fashionable ......you pretty ladies must try them .......           




LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BORING CLOTHES , SO JUST MAKE IT HAPPENING WITH WHATEVER YOU WEAR:)

No comments:

Post a Comment