Tuesday 5 January 2016

FASHION -ARTICLE 4

STYLE AT 40

Things do change after 40 , but come on you really need not compromise on your style ...Be the women with confidence ,don't live for others :) My mom always asks me , dear am I looking fat in  this outfit should I change ? And i will be like 'mom ,come on ..wear what comforts you ' ...And she has the best dressing sense , of course she is my mother :) hahah jokes a part , yes i prefer all the elder people to wear what comforts them , and they are never too old to wear any dresses ....
                                     

Just look at her , yes she is my gorgeous mother , I have carried all the style tips from her... super stylish lady with the class ... woh , who said you can't look stylish or modern at 40 , i mean just look at her ...she has carried her self so well ...I hope i will be so fit and glamorous like her at my 40s ;)

                                       

hahah ....I done what all i do with my pretty young mother , i just love her hair and she tried out some really amazing golden brown color on her hair , colouring hair is not only for youngsters ,at 40s also it rocks you can see that right ? Haa her hair , the way she caries her self ,her poses those curls wow amazing ....

Hair color used : golden brown
stylist : Poorna bhandary
saloon :Fringe 

                               

-MY FUTURE GOAL AT 40S :)

     

It is really not about the age , never say never ...look the best even at 40 ...Dress confidently ,its you who ate going to wear not someone else :) so you are the best and you will be the best ...Design your own dresses for your self ....LIFE IS TOO SHORT TPO WEAR BORING CLOTHES ....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment