Tuesday 5 January 2016

THE BRILLIANCE BREAKTHROUGH

Chapter 4
We have learnt to put picture words and connecting words together to make sentences much clear. Now linking connectors are important to link one sentence to other. Linking of  words and linking of sentences is important to retain the exact meaning of the statement. When mind is over loaded then it is difficult for the readers to understand. Hence linking connecters are used which makes the usage better.
I knew that proper making of sentence without making any grammar errors is important. But I did not know that how linking connectors will exactly work which I came to know only after learning this chapter.
While solving the questions I found that linking statements is not that easy and proper understanding is necessary in solving the questions.
After reading this chapter I could write my blog more better linking words and sentences in a proper manner which also made me to improve my blog.

To other subjects we can also use the in formations from this chapter so that linking becomes easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment