Tuesday 5 January 2016

FASHION -ARTICLE 3

KIDS FASHION WEAR

Fashion is not only for teenagers or youngsters it is for all the categories ...now a days kids are so fashionable , they are so lovely ....i love to dress them up ...I have some of my cousins who are so adorable and i dress them up everytime I meet them ... those were the days wear parents choose dresses for kids , now they kids are so choosey they wear what they like , it may be their favourite colours o patters or new styles of their favourite characters on the cartoon ... My both the cousins are so modern and fashionable , sometimes i think i will be having to learn somethings from them ,  I swear ....


These 2 are my all time favourite models ...The first girl in the pic is my cutest cousin REEVA, who always loves to pose ...And she is the best , ,those tiny hands with cute little bangles ...woh !!! she is amazing .....
And the second girl in the pic is also my other cousin who is very very beautiful , she is also a good poser ,,,she loves denims ..the one which she is wearing on the picture is her own selection and she ks very particular about her dresses ,her hair styles , and the accessories she carries ...I always dress her up , and she is mind blowing ....I love to see kinds with beautiful little frocks ,and cute accessories on their tiny hands ,,,how cute isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment