Monday 4 January 2016

PERSON WHOM I LEARNT ALOT

MY ROLE MODEL :

             It can be none other than my superwomen my MOTHER,she is the only one blessing to me happened till now ....
okay!!! if someone ask me who is your role model, i would always answer them its my mommy who has been the great inspiration to me till date ......i have learnt a lot from her ,it may be in any form ...people say oh! look at Sushmitha ,she resembles her mother , yeah i feel proud about it but at the same time i would want them to say ,not only looks Sushmitha has gained all the qualities of her mother ......
      There was a competition in my society and i had taken part ,every girl had her mother beside but unfortunately my mom was stuck up with her work....i called my mamma and said please come here ,but she said only one thing that even in her absence she will always be with me supporting me in all the steps ...she told me if you go blank in any situation just remember me ....and that competition was very important to me , and there was a question answer round ...all answered well and it was my turn ....and the question was 'who is your role model'?.....and for a while i went blank ,and i just closed my eyes and remembered what my mom said ...yeah and i came out with the beautiful answer 'MY MOM'........
yes ,i grabbed the first place In that event ...yes i needed her the most at that time but indirectly she was with me ...and i could just make it happen coz of her ,she was my inspiration from the birth ...she is my super women and i just wanna become like my mother ...she is a lady with wings ,a magical women ...i have to learn still a lot from her .....her blessings and her support has always cheered me up and made me bring out the better person in me ...and i love her and i will always try to keep her happy ....i love you my super angle .....

MY mother ,my inspiration ....she is a women like no other.She gsve me life, matured me,taught me,dressed me,fought for me ,held me,shouted at me, kissed me ,but most importantly she made me a better living today....
There are not enough words I  can say to  describe just how important my mother is to me ,and what a powerful influence she continues to be....


MOTHER, I LOVE YOU :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment