Tuesday 5 January 2016

THE BRILLIANCE BREAKTHROUGH

Chapter 2
Now ones we learn about picture images and connecting words then we have to use this to express our thoughts to others. This has to be done in an effective manner because we are expressing our ideas to others. The important thing is that first we have to create smaller sentences and then extend them to stories and hence communication.
Communication is very important now and the main aim is to make people understand the things that we want them to convey which I knew before. The ways by which I can make people to understand my views and ideas is very important.
While solving the questions I found that bringing together the images and connecting words is quite tough which needs practice later it turned to be easy.
This concept helped me to improve my blog as I could make meaningful sentences that would help people to understand the concept better.
The concept can be applied to our subjects as it helps us to express things in an effective manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment